These convenient vegan tacos are perfect for your next Meatless Monday. I love that they are soy-free, so you don’t have to use tofu or processed meat substitutes.
Vegan Tacos Soy free Recipe
These vegetarian bean tacos, lightly spiced with cumin and smoked paprika.
- ½ can of ground beans
- ½ tsp. cumin
- ½ paprika
- 3 carrots cooked and grated
- 1 cooked and grated zucchini
- 4 corn tortillas
- ½ avocado
- ¼ cup panela cheese
- Step 1 Preheat the oven to 175 C.
- Step 2 Spread each tortilla with tone tbsp of beans. Add the vegetables and roll the tortillas to form tacos.
- Step 3 Place in the oven for 10-15 min until golden brown. Make sure you turn the tacos.
- Step 4 Serve with fresh cheese and avocado.