Peaches and Cream Overnight Oats made with gluten-free oats and coconut cream for a healthy and delicious breakfast.
I am a big fan of overnight oats. I just think they are a fun and delicious way to enjoy oats. Plus they are lots of different delicious and fun variations you can try so you can have a different flavor every day.
- Apple Cinnamon
- Pumpkin Pie
- Carrot Cake
- Almond Joy
- Peaches and Cream
How to Make Overnight Oats
Overnight oats are one of the easiest recipes you can possibly make. They literally require less than 5 minutes to prep and require no cooking or baking. Plus they are very easy to make ahead the night before and they will be ready to grab and go the next morning.
- Add oats to your mason jar or container and add any milk of your choice.
- Flavor with sweetener or spices. You can add any sweetener or spice that you like.
- Shake until well combined and chill in the fridge.
- Top with your favorite nuts, seeds, and fruits.
Peaches and Cream Overnight Oats
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 cups coconut milk can version
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 cup frozen peaches defrost
- Add oats to your mason jar or container.
- Add coconut milk and mix until well combined.
- Add honey and frozen peaches and gently mix again.
- Place on the fridge overnight and enjoy next morning.