This easy, healthy and deliciously Creamy Avocado Basil Pasta Spaghetti recipe is made with 5 ingredients and is ready in less than 15 minutes. You can make the Avocado Basil Pesto in the blender or food processor and is perfect to serve over pasta, noodles, rice, chips or your favorite vegetables.
This recipe is one of my all-time, go-to favorites! In fact, I am really surprised that I hadn’t share it with you guys before. So what is so great about this Avocado Basil Pesto Spaghetti besides the fact that it is made with avocados? I mean who doesn’t love avocados right? They are creamy, healthy and delicious. Plus, they are super versatile. (You can even use them to make sweet treats).
Well, let me tell you why this Creamy Avocado Basil Pesto Spaghetti has been one of my to go dinner recipes for quite a long time now.
- It is made with 5, good for you ingredients. Starting with avocados which are high in fiber and omega 3.
- It takes less than 15 minutes to prepare. All you need to do is add all your ingredients to the blender or food processor and mix until you get a nice creamy consistency. Once your spaghetti is fully cooked add your sauce and voila!
- This Avocado Basil Pesto Spaghetti is vegan, dairy-free and sugar-free.
- Good for the whole family.
Creamy Avocado Basil Pesto Spaghetti
- 2 avocados
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup basil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 garlic
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 box whole wheat pasta
- Boil water in a large pot. Add pasta and cook until al dente. While the pasta is cooking add the rest of the ingredients to your blender or food processor and blend until everything is fully incorporated and you get a nice creamy consistency. Once the pasta is fully cooked drain and add sauce.