Peaches and Cream Overnight Oats made with gluten-free oats and coconut cream for a healthy and delicious breakfast. I am a big fan of overnight oats. I just think they are a fun and delicious way to enjoy oats. Plus they are lots of different […]
Turn your favorite candy bar into a delicious and healthy breakfast with this Almond Joy Overnight Oats. Made with almond butter, coconut and chocolate just like the classic candy bar. This Almond Joy Overnight Oat recipe is literally like having your favorite candy bar for […]
Try these delicious Extra Protein Waffles for a low carb, protein-packed breakfast or dessert. Made with almond flour, oat flour, eggs, and Sunwarrior Vegan Protein Powder.
Ingredients to Make Protein Waffles
Almond flour- Almond flour is low in carbohydrates and high in healthy fats.
Oat Flour– Oat flour makes a great alternative to regular flour because it is relatively low in carbohydrates while high in protein and fiber.
Eggs – A great source of high-quality protein. They are also rich in selenium, vitamin D, B6, B12, and minerals.
Vegan Protein Powder- Additional to being high in protein it is also high in fiber.
Toppings: Raw energy bar, fruits, nuts, and seeds.
Extra Protein Waffles
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 scoop vegan protein
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Preheat waffle iron.
- In a medium bowl combine all of your dry ingredients.
- Beat the eggs. Then add eggs and milk to your dry ingredients and mix until everything is well incorporated.
- Using an ice cream scoop add the batter into your waffle maker and cook according to instructions.
- Top with your favorite fruits and almond butter.
Enjoy this delicious no grain waffles made with Birch Benders Paleo Mix and topped with a simple jam made with frozen blackberries and chia seeds, no need for extra sugar. I love Saturday mornings so much. We usually stick to the same morning routine which […]
This Healthy French toast Casserole is a delicious and decadent spin on the classic breakfast dish that can be made the day before and refrigerate overnight so it’s ready to bake and enjoy in the morning. As you all know I love having dessert for […]
This Instant Chocolate Chia Pudding is made with just 5 ingredients you probably already have at home and the best part is you can eat it immediately so you don’t have to wait to leave it overnight.
I have shared some overnight chia and oatmeal recipes on the blog and although I love them it can be frustrating when you are craving something sweet and don’t want to wait overnight. Plus, I know some people don’t love the texture. Well, I have some good news! If you blend all the ingredients instead of just mixing, you get a perfectly smooth pudding consistency ready to enjoy immediately.
You can serve it on a big bowl for breakfast or into small cups and serve it as dessert at your next dinner party. I topped mine with Siggi’s vanilla Greek yogurt, shredded coconut and cacao nibs for extra chocolate, but feel free to add any toppings you like. I also really like it with fresh fruit such as blackberries, raspberries, and bananas.
For other great breakfast ideas check out:
Did you make this recipe? Please leave a comment below, share it, rate it or tag a picture @marianadiezcoach on Instagram. I would love to see what you cook!
Instant Chocolate Chia Pudding
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup cashews soaked and drained
- 1 cup nut milk
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4-6 dates
- 2 tbsp siggi’s yogurt
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1 tbsp shredded coconut
- Place all of your ingredients except for the toppings in a blender and blend until the desire consistency is reached. Top with your favorite toppings.
This Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal is a healthy, breakfast twist on carrot cake. Made with oats, carrots and date syrup for a perfectly well-balanced breakfast. Now that the spring has finally settled and everyone is talking about the Eastern Bunnie I woke up with a […]
If you are a fan of overnight oats, you are going to love this Creamy Raw Chocolate Buckwheat Porridge. It’s gluten-free, vegan and refined sugar-free. Just like overnight oats, raw buckwheat breakfast porridge is made by soaking buckwheat groats overnight and then blending them with […]
An easy healthy waffle recipe made with whole wheat flour and flavored with strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries for a delicious high protein and fiber breakfast.
I think one of the reasons why I love weekend so much is because it also means it is time for brunch! Which for me personally means a combination of a sweet and salty breakfast. Cause let’s face it is the weekend and who want to take important decisions on weekends right? (haha)
We usually go out for brunch on Saturdays and then Sunday are kind of a more lazy day for us so we usually prepare a delicious brunch at home. Which the past couple of months have been waffles. I am sure you can tell by checking out my latest post, which has mainly waffles. Anyway, this recipe is one of my favorites. One because they are so easy to make. And two because you get some thick, crunchy on the outside and a bit chewy in the inside waffles. And to make them even more delicious I added some fresh berries and a delicious chocolate sauce which my friends at ChocZero send.
How to Make Healthy Waffles
- In a large bowl mix together whole wheat flour, baking powder and salt. In separate bowl, lightly beat eggs. Add milk, maple syrup, coconut oil and vanilla and whisk until well combined.
- Transfer the wet ingredients to the dry and mix everything together.
- Preheat waffle maker and make waffles according to your waffle maker’s instructions. I like using a big ice cream scoop to scoop out the dough into the waffle maker. That way I avoid making a mess.
- Once your waffles are done remove them from the waffle maker and top them with your favorite toppings.
Healthy Waffle Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- In a large bowl mix together whole wheat flour, baking powder and salt. In separate bowl, lightly beat eggs. Add milk, maple syrup, coconut oil and vanilla and whisk until well combined.Transfer the wet ingredients to the dry and mix everything together.Preheat waffle maker and make waffles according to your waffle maker’s instructions. Amount of batter depends on the size of your waffle maker. Once the waffles are done top with your favorite toppings.
These Healthy Chocolate Banana Oatmeal Donuts are one of our all-time favorite baked goods. Made with oats, cacao, banana and other wholesome ingredients they make a great snack or on-the-go breakfast for the whole family. If you follow me on IG or read my blog […]